#152: What Should I Do After Graduation? A Conversation with Chiropractic Student, Josh Glasmann - Part 2
Josh Glasmann, a chiropractic student at Logan University(who owns a ChiroPlanner!), continues to ask me more questions about transitioning from student to Chiropractor. I want to thank him! He asks great questions, and you all will gain some great insights from everything we talk about- working with a spouse, starting a practice with a family, aspects of buying a practice, aspects of startup, communication. We touch on several topics relevant to students, soon to be graduates, and those in their first years of chiropractic practice. Here are some of the questions answered in the chiropractic podcast episode:
- What's the best way to involve your spouse and family in practice and life to maintain both a business and family relationship?
- If my spouse wants to be involved in the business, what would be the best way to do so, especially for a spouse who is not a DC? (I have a follow up question for this I'd like to ask, but I'll go ahead and list it here) Follow up- Would it be more beneficial for a non-DC spouse to have a business background or a form of supplemental treatment background, like nutrition, and how much education would be best for those directions?
- What's your best advice for spouses working together, whether they're both DCs or not?
- How do you resolve your differences or disagreements, clinical or personal?
- If I have the means to open a practice, but have some hesitations regarding business running and/or clinical preparedness, what do you recommend?
We're creating the resources we wish we had when we first started! Hang out with us, download the resources, and make a plan! We can't wait to get to know you and help you make some of those tough decisions. Your success is our goal!
Are you Still a Chiropractic Student?
Developing a plan for after graduation should be something you're working on! Having a plan will put you steps ahead of others. Want to learn more about how you can get a SMART START, listen to podcast episode 194! Listen now on Spotify | iTunes. The Smart Start program walks you through your options after graduation, the top things you'll need to think about to make your personal decision, and the money management tools necessary to get you started! Get a SMART START today!
Follow Our Journey
Like what you read here today? Take a minute to:
- Follow us on Instagram @lifestylepractice!
- Subscribe to the podcast (Spotify | iTunes) or many others like YouTube, Amazon, etc. Wherever you listen to podcasts. Search Lifestyle Practice Builders!
- Join us in our free Facebook Group for Chiropractors!
- Receive updates about podcasts, new resources, and when we share about what's working in our practice, by signing up for our newsletter!